[CQ-Contest] CWops Tests Tomorrow

Hank Garretson w6sx at arrl.net
Tue Apr 15 12:08:14 EDT 2014

Don't miss CWops Tests tomorrow at 1300Z, 1900Z, and 0300Z.

http://www.cwops.org/cwt.html

We will have CWops Tests every Wednesday during April and May. If weekly
CWTs are good, we will continue. If not good, we will revert to two per
month.

Vote with your keys.

CWops Tests frequencies are up 28 to 38 kHz. As always, please be careful
of ongoing QSOs, W1AW Centennial operations, and DXpeditions.

Please report your scores, lots of Qs or just a few, at
http://www.3830scores.com/

The weekly CWTs during April and May will be regular-speed sessions. Next
CW Academy graduation is late May, and we will have slow-speed events in
June.
 <http://www.cwops.org/cwt.html>

 <http://www.cwops.org/cwt.html> Ten-meter rally 28028 at 1930Z. Let's
leverage ten meters by being there at 1930Z instead of spreading out over
the whole hour.

Don't neglect twenty at 0300Z. Try one-sixty toward end of 0300Z session.

*The first rule of CW is to have fun and to share the fun. *CW Exuberantly,

Hank, W6SX

Mammoth Lakes, California

Elevation 8083 feet in John Muir's Range of Light