[CQ-Contest] FW: Special 2014 FQP Announcement - K4OJ Multi-Multi-Mobile

Kevin Milhorn n4kmkevin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 19:11:37 EDT 2014

From: Christopher Blake [mailto:cqdenx4n at gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2014 7:37 AM
To: FQP; Florida Contest Group; tarc at kkn.net
Subject: Special 2014 FQP Announcement - K4OJ Multi-Multi-Mobile

Hello Friends,

Please forgive this one-time ham-spam contest announcement:

The Florida QSO Party (FQP) will soon be here April 26-27!

Our FQP team will be Multi-Multi/Mobile cw only, signing K4OJ/m in honor of
Jim's memory.  Yes, we will be operating truly Multi-Multi mobile,
active-in-motion on 40m-10m simultaneously through 46 counties during the 20
hour contest period.

Operators/Drivers include N4KM, W4LT, K0LUZ, N4BP and NX4N; backup op is
KR4X.  QSL via N4KM.

A token prize offered by our team will be awarded to the out-of-state
station that sweeps us on all 4 bands from the most counties.

Look for us and other FL CW stations in and around the mobile windows
(7.025-035, 14.040-050, 21.040-050 and 28.040-050 MHz) on each band.

The FQP will also have many FL Phone and Mixed-Mode stations activated as
well - look for them in and around the SSB mobile windows (7.180-190,
14.265-275, 21.340-350 and 28.480-490 MHz).

the FQP is the 2nd largest State QSO Party with many mobile and fixed
stations activating all 67 FL counties on both cw and phone.  There are many
sponsored plaques and certificates for new and experienced contest operators
alike.  Please see FQP rules, results and other details at
http://www.floridaqsoparty.org

One Chevy Suburban, 4 radios, 4 antennas, 4 sets of stubs/filters, 1000
miles of open road and 5 loco operators/drivers - Jim would love it.

Please, please -  pass to the word to your friends to look for us and our
other FL stations on all four bands.

We're bringing the Party to you - Catch us if you can!

vy 73/OJ,

Team K4OJ  Multi-Multi/mobile

(Chris NX4N, Kevin N4KM, Lu W4LT, Red K0LUZ, Bob N4BP and Larry KR4X)