[CQ-Contest] Fwd: Dimly lit working environments:

Joe nss at mwt.net
Wed Aug 6 16:03:45 EDT 2014

I could really stretch this dim ness some too, being an avid amateur
astronomer I also have programs that modify the monitor into nigh vision
saving red mode where like a B&W TV is varying shades of black to white,
this does black to a light pink, works awesome at the telescope.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme