[CQ-Contest] Function Keys Windows 8.1

Michael Dinkelman mwdink at clearwire.net
Wed Aug 13 13:40:29 EDT 2014

Yes this is contest related! <grin> most of our contest apps use the
Functions Keys

Had this problem with my Toshiba. Fortunately, Toshiba has a setup
utility to change it
but I had to search the web before I found the answer for my laptop.

For Dell, this may require going into your bios.

Google "Win8.1 Function Key Settings Dell" or something similar - or call Dell
tech support

you might have to dig

cheers
dink, n7wa