[CQ-Contest] RXDC

Steve Sacco NN4X nn4x at embarqmail.com
Thu Dec 4 14:43:06 EST 2014

Hi Pedro -

Ummm...you are responsible.  You are always responsible for what you
claim in your log.

There cannot be another way.

73,
Steve
NN4X

On 12/4/2014 12:19 PM, Pedro Colla wrote:

 >> Hans (K0HB) says>Say WHAT?>You miscopy my exchange, and >> I << get
a penalty? ?This makes ME responsible for YOUR error?>Did the Democrats
make up this rule? {BSEG}>73, de Hans, K0HBPerhaps it helps to see an
exchange during a contest as a brief partnership during a brief time to
both achieve a goal, in this case to stack the points associated with
the exchange. If you're running at 50 wpm and I do answer you at 30 wpm,
when you reply you're also saying that a) you want my business and b)
you understand that my business occurs at 30 wpm. If your part of the
business is performed at 50 wpm and I copy you wrong, who's responsible
of the the miscopy? You or me?73 de Pedro LU7HZ
 > Dr. Pedro E. Colla
 > Va.Belgrano-Ciudad de Cordoba
 > Cordoba- Argentina
 > "Que el hombre sepa que el hombre puede.".A.Barragán, Expedición
Atlantis..