[CQ-Contest] RXDC

VE5ZX ve5zx at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 5 11:40:48 EST 2014

> My comments refer to the fact that contesting community clearly seems to
> give up traditional skillsets in favor for internet, RBN, clusters,
> decoders, call databases etc etc.

Many traditional skills are gone!

Paper logs to logging programs. Hand keys and bugs to keyers. Separate
tx/rx to transceivers. All these are a result of digital evolution. No
one complained of these evolutions or asked for separate contest classes.

The Internet, RBN, clusters, decoders, call database and SDR radios are
just on-going digital evolution of  our hobby. May it continue for
decades to come!

Syl - VE5ZX