[CQ-Contest] CWops Tests Wednesday/Thursday

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Mon Dec 8 12:12:13 EST 2014

The CWops tests moved from every other week to weekly tests. However,
for the older fogeys amongst us - including me -  it is hard to remember
the day of the week (regardless of whether or not we admit to early - or
normal - onset of Alzheimer's).  So, I propose daily contests, so we can
set an repeating alarm clock to alert us of the time for the test.

It would be a time for each of us to meet new friends - since short term
memory is second to go, and I forget the first to go.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time