[CQ-Contest] Contesting without spotting

Tod Olson tod at k0to.us
Sat Dec 13 10:55:55 EST 2014

I don¹t really need to add to this thread, Steve, N2IC, said it all. Not
sure if anyone will modify their behavior though.

In the recent local letters to the editor [Idaho Falls Post Register] there
was included one recently with a statement destined for posterity:

³ ,,,,,, I don¹t care WHAT you say or write, I know what I want to believe !
Š."

Tod, K0TO,