[CQ-Contest] QRP

Barry w2up at comcast.net
Thu Dec 18 10:23:37 EST 2014

For the same reason that in a serial number contest, you hear the repeat
of 5NN just fine, and the fade/QRM reoccurs when the number is sent.

New rule proposal - double points for those COPYING the exchange of
anyone sending /QRP.  We're the ones slowed down and have to suffer
through copying them  :-)

Barry W2UP