[CQ-Contest] Dupes

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 15:38:55 EST 2014

most ops work the dupes because if I callled you, you must not be in my log

I tried to work a few stations this 10 meter contest and they said qso b4
so I qsy'd and they are NOT in my log

logging software removes the dupes
if your using paper logs or have some other reason for not working me a
second time
then you are not in my log !!!

you might want to reconsider and just work who calls you again, unless it
is a string of them and someone has obviously posted your call wrong on the
dx spotting network

or we are hearing your call wrong - change the phonetics

cheers!
steve
KG5VK

http://www.KG5VK.com