[CQ-Contest] W1AW/KH6

Kimo C Chun kimo at lava.net
Thu Dec 18 17:11:32 EST 2014

Oliver,

>From about 12-20-2014 0001utc through the end of day 12-21-14, we shall be
operating from the KH7XX M/M contest station on all bands 10 - 160m (no
WARC) on SSB & CW. We'll likely not be able to do both modes on a band. We
won't be calling CQ on mostly dead bands but we will monitor conditions. We
don't have enough ops to man all bands simultaneously. I hope we and other
KH6 stations that should be operating will be able to fulfill your need. We
may do some RTTY as well but it's not planned as we did that exclusively
last round. Watch for spots - Please spot us.

73,
Kimo Chun KH7U