[CQ-Contest] Alpha 87A

Bill Parry bparry at rgv.rr.com
Tue Dec 23 00:09:00 EST 2014

Merry Christmas Rick

Yes I have the Alpha 87A and the (Alpha-Delta DAS)  They worked fine
together except on 10 meters.  Somehow it is very sensitive to RF on 10
meters and it wouldn't behave. I called them and they said that they had
never heard of the problem.  I sent it back and "repaired" it but it did the
same thing. Sent it back again and they refunded my money.  Then a year
later sent it back to me.  It is sitting on the shelf.  May just be a
situation here in my shack. I bought their manual switch and have been using
it ever since.

Also noted this website:

http://kj6yvt.com/remote_antenna_selector.htm

Bill W5VX