[CQ-Contest] NCJ Index

Alan Dewey via CQ-Contest cq-contest at contesting.com
Thu Dec 25 14:23:39 EST 2014

Jim;

Try the ARRL On-Line index at:

http://www.arrl.org/arrl-periodicals-archive-search

It looks like Al had an article in the May, 2007 issue on this  subject.
Is that the one you were looking for?

73,

Al, K0AD

In a message dated 12/25/2014 1:14:57 P.M. Central Standard Time,
cq-contest at contesting.com writes:

Is there  a more recent NCJ cumulative index than the one through 2007
by K5ZD et  al?

Specifically I'm looking for the article by K3LC on modeling mobile
antennas. I don't find an obvious hit in the above index.

I don't  need the article online,I  just to know what issue it was in so
I  don't have to look through mutli-years of paper  issues.

Thanks/73,

Jim   K8MR

CQ-Contest  mailing  list
CQ-Contest at contesting.com