[CQ-Contest] CQ WPX rules, it finally happened

Cqtestk4xs at aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Sun Feb 2 14:40:32 EST 2014

A run of 6-8 would require you to sign 2 or 3 times a minute.   You say you
sign 1-2 times a minute anyway.  In essence, you are signing  one more
time.  KQ2M takes  a second to say. But lets's face it, we  big guns in the US
don't have an hour of that kind of run.  Even from KH6,  my best hour was
only 360.

We need to look at this through the eyes of the little guys who S/P  not
just us big guns.

Bill K4XS

In a message dated 2/2/2014 7:34:30 P.M. Coordinated Universal Time,