[CQ-Contest] LoTW confirmation rates

Joe Subich, W4TV w4tv at subich.com
Tue Feb 11 13:57:56 EST 2014

On 2/11/2014 1:23 PM, Radio K0HB wrote:
> Some folks would complain if they were hanged with a new (free) rope.

Someone needs to point out that the emperor [still] has no clothes.

Rick, Bob and Dave have done a marvelous job rebooting Trusted QSL
and expensive new hardware has restored the original rapid processing
(time from upload to appearance) of LotW but none of this has done a
thing to fix the problems in the LotW server itself.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV