[CQ-Contest] LoTW confirmation rates

Dale Putnam daleputnam at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 19:29:05 EST 2014

My Winlog32 does the eQSL thing automatically.. it does NOT do LOTW auto.. far from it.IN FACT.. I have not been successful with LOTW in well over two years. IF winlog32 or any logging program.. like N1MM would do the LOTW auto.. I'd be plumb happy...and so would a whole lotta other folk too. (the ones that need a WY confirmation).

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy