[CQ-Contest] update from NQ4I ice storm 2014

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Wed Feb 12 22:05:59 EST 2014

Sorry to hear this Rick. I am sure it is heartbreaking to watch after
investing much time and money into building the station.  I am also getting
the snow and freezing rain here in Charlotte, NC and will last though
tomorrow.  I drove around this afternoon to get dinner and nothing was open.

GL,
John KK9A - W4AAA