[CQ-Contest] HA-DX logs - one week left

HADX Contestmanager contestmanager at mrasz.axelero.net
Tue Feb 18 10:04:25 EST 2014

Dear YL/OMs,

We're still accepting logs for the recent HA-DX contest till Sunday
(23rd Feb.) midnight.
The contest was held on 18-19th January.

If you made some QSOs during the contest, but haven't sent a log yet,
please do it!

There are 3 ways of sending logs:
     1. Cabrillo logs can be sent to hadx at mrasz.axelero.net as e-mail
attachment.
     2. Cabrillo log content can be pasted into a text editor on the home
page of the contest:http://www.ha-dx.com
     3. In case someone cannot or doesn't want to create Cabrillo log
there is a handy log editor on the contest home page where the QSOs can
be typed.

In case of any questions or problems don't hesitate to send me a mail to
contestmanager at mrasz.axelero.net

Best 73 to everyone,
Tibor Finta
HA1AH