[CQ-Contest] You can use the internet to make QSOs?

Igor Sokolov ua9cdc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 02:02:07 EST 2014

Hans,
Then it is quite logical that if call or exchange info in one of these two
logs is incorrect, then both stations are penelized in one way or
another.Right now, if you and I are in the contest QSO and you got my
exchange incorrectly, what incentive there is for me to spend time to
correct you? On the other hand, how can I be sure that you put my exchange
correctly into your log? Or how can you be sure that I have sent my exchange
correctly? The only way to adjudicate this situation is to listen to SDR
recording where both sides of the QSO are readable.

73, Igor UA9CDC