[CQ-Contest] NS for Friday, February 28, 0230Z

Thomas Hutton n3zz.tom at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 12:36:08 EST 2014

>From all of the enthusiastic emails, it's clear that NSL/NS is well
supported. The NS resumes this week and continues until the next
Ladder.  Our practice has been to keep mainly to the NSL format, but to
mix things up on occasion.  (Straight key/bug, a QRP session, and one
time one-dupe per band). The idea is that these variations are fun and help
keep the interest up. Comments welcome.

28-February - NSL Format

Friday, 0230-0300Z
Local start times: 1830 Pacific 1930 Mountain 2030 Central 2130 Eastern
Time -- Thursday Night -- 30 minutes exactly.

- 160, 80, 40, 20 meters, 40 KHz up from band edge (1810-1820 kHz)
- 100 watts maximum
- Sprint format
- mults per band
- 1,1 QSY rule

We have requested that Bruce add these NS activities to the 3830 Score
Reports
Send reports tohttp://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/(Tks, WA7BNM)

[Rules:http://www.ncccsprint.com/ladder.html
Schedule:http://www.ncccsprint.com/next_ns.html

Important rules:
1) Strictly observe the time limits . . see
http://www.ncccsprint.com/rules.html paragraph "Time".
2) After 2nd Q of couplet, please leave a pause for the cq'ing
station to ask for fills.

CW:http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7933320/ns/f-key%20files/ns.mc

nccc-blue reflector: All are invited to join this low-volume
reflector for discussing NS and NS Ladder topics. Sign up at:
to your request.

Please join in with Ken, N6RO after the NS to rehash things on the 3610 net.

Tom N3ZZ