[CQ-Contest] ARRL Contest Awards Update

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Thu Feb 27 11:44:55 EST 2014

Hi Sean - I know you guys are trying to make up for lost time, but why
not aggregate the certificates for given addressees and mail them all
together - it's awfully costly to do the way ARRL is now.

For that matter, I think you should stop mailing certificates
altogether, and just provide links to individual .pdf files.  After the
initial programming cost, that would have to save thousands a year, and
it's not like color printers are scarce any more.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.