[CQ-Contest] Radio Laws of Propagation....Have they been re-invented?

Luc DXBrasil py8azt at dxbrasil.net
Fri Feb 28 07:13:57 EST 2014

> I took great interest in Herb's post.  As a competitive Low Power
> competitor, this issue is very important to me.  I thought I would share my
> observations.

Cheater dont have ethical issues. He does not cheat once, he repeats
this bad behavior over and over until be exposed. Then, he pretend to
be a victim of an unfair judgement. I've seen enough of this in
Brazil.

Thanks for sharing this RBN's data smart use. An good example of how
to add evidence to battlefield observation.

73, Luc

https://plus.google.com/+DxbrasilNet
__
PW7T Team member
WRTC.2006 Brazilian Referee
WRTC.2010 Brazilian Team Leader
PY8AZT (also PT7AG, R37U, ZY7C, PX8C, ZZ8Z)
LABRE, ARRL, CWJF & Fortaleza DX Group Member