[CQ-Contest] Cabrillo Records beginning with X

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Fri Feb 28 08:07:10 EST 2014

My understanding, as a software author, is that any
Cabrillo line beginning with X, regardless of its
location in the log, will be ignored by the robot
and any checking software.  It has been this way
for many years.

If a line begins with X, there should be no need
for further syntax checking.  If there happens to
be a need, then I ask "why?"

73,
Paul EI5DI