[CQ-Contest] RBN feed for a single source skimmer under HRD

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Thu Jan 2 20:41:29 EST 2014

Both the RBN nodes are AR Cluster V6, And Dave has the right filter
info.  However, we encourage people to connect to "retail" nodes running
either aRCluster V6 or VE7CC software, leaving the RBN nodes for
"wholesale" distribution.  A list is available at http://www.dxcluster.info

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,