[CQ-Contest] 2013 RAC Canada Day contest results posted to RAC web site

RAC Canada Day Contest Manager raccanadaday at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 12:00:40 EST 2014

Good day all

We have completed the results for the 2013 Canada Day contest and
they are posted on the Radio Amateurs of Canada (RAC) web site
at  https://www.rac.ca/en/rac/programmes/contests/.  These results
will be published in The Canadian Amateur (TCA) magazine in the March
/ April edition.

As always, we have attempted to make sure the results are as accurate
as possible, but errors do creep in and if any are noted we will be
happy to correct the web edition.

We will be starting to work on the certificates and plaques in the
coming weeks.  Certificates will be sent out via email as we have in
the last few years.

Thanks to all of those who participated.

73, Bart - VE5CPU