[CQ-Contest] LQP (Locust QSO Party) UPDATE - Honoring W6ISQ (SK)

Kelly Taylor ve4xt at mymts.net
Tue Jan 14 14:10:38 EST 2014

Another one of the greats is gone.

About 20 years ago, digging through a pile of old QSTs ‹ many of which
greatly pre-dated me ‹ I came across Jack's humour pieces.

They were great. The title of one has stuck with me since: It burned my lips
when them gold inlays melted out.

I found Jack's address and sent him a letter congratulating him and
lamenting nobody had picked up his comedic torch. Never expected a reply,
but got a very nice one.

A true gentleman.

73 and RIP

Kelly