[CQ-Contest] UTC clock needed

Ron, KU7Y ku7y.cw at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 00:08:33 EST 2014

Hi All,

Just getting my old computer back up and running after a major crash.  One
of the things I lost was a good little UTC clock.  (I also lost all my
emails, so I can't go back and search for it!)  I heard about this one a
little over a year ago here on this list.  But I can't remember the name of
it!

What I can tell to help identify what I'm looking for is this..... you can
drag it around the screen to place it wherever you like it and you can also
drag it to make it the size you want.  It gets the local time from the
Windows clock and displays the UTC time.

Does anyone have an idea of what I'm looking for?

Thanks,

Back in my Hole,

Ron, KU7Y
Northern California Contest Club