[CQ-Contest] Why I ignore "NA EU" etc

Bob Kupps n6bk at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 27 20:47:21 EST 2014

Hi Charly I'm not sure what this has to do with contesting but I will say I have been impressed by several zone 8&9 ops who have have held the NA hordes at bay while they listened for Asia at the gray line, and equally impressed by all the NA ops who respected it. I don't collect countries anymore but get many requests from (mostly) NA ops who need HS on 40 and 80 to get on before contests to try a path, and I am grateful to all the JA, BY and UA0  ops who respect my CQ NA when I do.

73 Bob HS0ZIA