[CQ-Contest] CQ WPX rules, it finally happened

hankkier at aol.com hankkier at aol.com
Wed Jan 29 20:38:43 EST 2014

it's not going to matter if CQ doesn't resume delivering the magazine, since no one will know any of the rule changes (if any).

now 2 full months behind delivery schedule. staff I've talked to is silent on what's going on but seem very uneasy. doesn't look very good for CQ continuing right now...hope I'm wrong because they are really the backbone of dxing and contesting.

Hank  KF2O