[CQ-Contest] CQ WPX rules, it finally happened

Doug Smith W9WI dougw9wi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 13:02:59 EST 2014

On 01/31/2014 11:07 AM, john at kk9a.com wrote:
> If you want to maximize your QSOs you should not be just listening to a
> single radio waiting for a station to ID.

Doesn't that just make Radio 2 the wasted asset, instead of Radio 1?

I mean, yes, it's better to have a second radio you can sit on non-IDing
stations while you run or S&P IDing stations on the first rig.

But you're still wasting the time of the second radio.  If the guy
you're listening to *did* ID, you could QSY the second radio & find
another guy to work.  Because he doesn't, you can't.

==
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View, TN  EM66