[CQ-Contest] CQ WPX rules, it finally happened

Tom Osborne w7why at frontier.com
Fri Jan 31 12:28:03 EST 2014

Toivo Hallikivi wrote:

> If this is really true then, IMO, this is just about the dumbest rule ever!
>
> Every decent operator can figure out what is the right strategy for maximizing the

  rate & score in a certain situation. Sometimes it’s ID-ing after every
QSO, sometimes

after 3 QSO’s, occasionally perhaps after 4 or 5 QOS’s.

I don't think this thread is about the guy who ID's after 3 or even 4
Q's.  It is about the guy who goes for 5 or more minutes without ID'ong.

It funny to me some of the op's who win it all ID after every Q.  73
Tom W7WHY