[CQ-Contest] CQ WPX rules, it finally happened

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Fri Jan 31 22:00:43 EST 2014

Or, at least sending "real code" instead of compressed spaces between
elements of letters, shortening the duration of a "space" and other
LIDdish tricks which makes it difficult to read at any speed.

I can copy 40+ wpm "real code" but quite often have trouble copying the
LIDS who intentionally play tricks with International Morse Code.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time