[CQ-Contest] WPX Rules

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Fri Jan 31 22:12:25 EST 2014

OH?  NO one?  I personally think the special QSY rule in the NCJ Sprints
is prejudicial to folks who choose to run <1.5 +++ KW.

I've made my comments known.  And I appreciate the NCCC sprints which
use these same runs but occasionally limit power to 5 watts or less.  It
"sorta" levels the playing field.

I'm a klutz at such operating, because of limitation in both mental
ability and station equipment (mental ability by heredity and
approaching {or actual} senility, station equipment by personal choice.)

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time