[CQ-Contest] 2014 CQ-WPX-RTTY Plaque Sponsorships

ray.fallen ray.fallen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 22:51:52 EDT 2014

Hi...

First off, my apologies for getting way behind schedule on the 2014
WPX-RTTY Plaque Sponsorships.

Those of you who would like to sponsor a plaque for the 2014 Contest,
please take a look at the web site:

http://www.cqwpxrtty.com/plaques.htm

and note that most of the 2014 categories are not yet spoken for.

To be fair, I will give the 2013 sponsors three weeks until July 23, 2014
to reserve their categories after which,
they will be first come, first served.

Cost of plaques is $65.00.  You may pay via check payable to:  Ray Fallen
(ND8L) at my CBA.

If you'd prefer to use PayPal, my account is:  ND8L at arrl.net.  Please
include applicable PayPal fees or
your payment will be returned.

I hope to place an order for WPX plaques and a few more 2013 WW Plaques in
early August and ship
by 8/15.

I have received assistance from K1AR in locating an international freight
forwarder and the balance of the
international 2013 CQ-WW-RTTY plaques will be shipped to the freight
forwarder by July 25th.  If you would
like to order or sponsor a 2013 CQ-WW-RTTY plaque...it's not to late.

Please e-mail with any questions.

Thanks for your patience.

73, Ray - ND8L