[CQ-Contest] WRTC Congrats

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Tue Jul 15 04:53:55 EDT 2014

I want to take this opportunity to publically express my thanks for the
excellently run WRTC...I had work obligations that kept me in Switzerland
and had to watch the online scoreboard and the streaming video, but that
was exciting also...the team of men and women behind WRTC 2014 did an
outstanding job hosting the competition...my hat is off to them all...only
wish I could have been there to see and experience it firsthand..my
resolution is to make sure that I am at the next one where ever it ends up
being held...

Thanks again to all who had a part in this huge success,

de Rick NQ4I