[CQ-Contest] WRTC 2018 location?

Randy Thompson K5ZD k5zd at charter.net
Tue Jul 15 14:37:18 EDT 2014

The recorded videos of the Closing Ceremony are available online at
http://new.livestream.com/accounts/8794681/events/3180760

Apparently network issues caused problems with the live feed, but the
recordings all look great.

No announcement about WRTC-2018 because no decision has been made.  It is my
understanding that several groups are considering the project, but none have
made an application to the WRTC Sanctioning Committee.

Randy, K5ZD