[CQ-Contest] July/August NCJ

Katsuhiro Kondou kondou at voyackey.net
Tue Jul 22 03:21:58 EDT 2014

I'm not sure if this applies only to me or to JA, but I always get
my NCJ over one month delayed.  So, I will get mine next month via
snail mail, while I've already got in Westborough.
--
Katsuhiro 'Don' Kondou, JH5GHM
just returned to JA

In article <3E55C1E5E454462A9FA228507C76ADB4 at laptop>,
	"Tim Duffy" <k3lr at k3lr.com> wrote,
	on "Mon, 21 Jul 2014 22:06:53 -0400";