[CQ-Contest] MorseRunner under Windows 8.1

Ron Settle settleron at comcast.net
Tue Jul 22 23:17:27 EDT 2014

John,

Make sure you DO NOT have morse runner installed in the "program files" or "program files(x86)" directories.  Having them installed there can cause the symptoms you are describing.  I typically install software of this type in a directory directly under the "C:\" root directory.  If a particular program still gives me issues, I set the compatibility mode for windows 7 and run it as an administrator. That typically fixes all ills.

73
Ron
WM9Q