[CQ-Contest] WRTC2014 Radios and Software

David Siddall hhamwv at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 12:18:11 EDT 2014

Most obvious is that Wintest is the predominant contest logging software in
Europe and has a stellar reputation. There were more WRTC contestants from
Europe than anywhere else.  Also, Wintest immediately promised (and
delivered) support for WRTC's unique scoring rules for competitors.  I've
used it at several EU stations and never have a problem with it, even
though never read any directions either!

73, Dave K3ZJ