[CQ-Contest] Detailed Line Scores

jpescatore at aol.com jpescatore at aol.com
Fri Jul 25 06:30:38 EDT 2014

Other than for Sprints and NAQPs, I've come to realize that 3830scores.com is really where I look for seeing how I did in a contest - going by claimed scores, at least. The only reason to look at the ARRL or CQ websites is for the UBN data, and CQ sends that out in an email. 3830scores is so much easier to use, makes it easy to compare scores, has more data, soapbox comments, etc.

The down side of all this is the casual entrant who doesn't know about 3830 never actually sees their call and score unless they do go the websites, use a different interface for each contest, etc.Maybe that is something for the Contest University to get across - enter your score in 3830scores when you send your log into the contest sponsor.

73 John K3TN