[CQ-Contest] CQWW 2 point rule

Bob Kupps via CQ-Contest cq-contest at contesting.com
Thu Jun 26 01:02:21 EDT 2014

Hi I would like the committee to revisit  this rule.

I understand the reasons for this rule and the fact that most of the contesters in EU and NA who make up the vast super majority of all contesters on the planet appear to support it and are happy with it.

What I have never understood is why the reasons that apply to NA should not also apply to the remaining 4 continents, all having an equal or  greater geographical extent than NA, and would equally benefit from increased activity from stations in many multipliers who would have more incentive to get on, exactly as was rationalized for Caribbean contest expeditions in NA.

I would like to hear from contesters in EU and NA why this rule should not be extended to the remaining 4 continents.

Thanks and 73 Bob HS0ZIA