[CQ-Contest] CQWW 2 point rule

K8MR via CQ-Contest cq-contest at contesting.com
Thu Jun 26 14:38:45 EDT 2014

Bob,

I assume you speak of two points for QSOs in the same continent, but outside one's own country.

For Asia, Africa, South America, and Oceana, extending this two point rule would make sense.

For Europe, given the huge number of European multipliers that can be worked on all or nearly all bands, one point QSOs serve to provide some score parity with the rest of the world.

Three point QSOs for SA and Africa to EU and NA is another issue, which I'm not addressing here.

73,

Jim  K8MR