[CQ-Contest] Rremote operation VY1JA

Jay & Ann Allen vy1ja at northwestel.net
Tue Mar 4 11:29:31 EST 2014

Hi Friends,

The work schedule has me home only one week in every 4, and I am not allowed amateur radio at the worksite or work residence.  They do provide high speed internet.  Tree told me how to test the lag and it is within reason for remote operation.  I have an FT-920 and want to remotely operate from my worksite residence.

This would allow me to be active in contests which fall on my time in work camp. I am handy with a soldering iron.

Any suggestions for remote operation?  Please contact me:
my call {at} ARRL {dot} net

Thanks

J., VY1JA