[CQ-Contest] Working Zero Pointers....

Tom Osborne w7why at frontier.com
Tue Mar 4 19:29:24 EST 2014

On 3/4/2014 2:56 PM, Wayne Kline wrote:
>   Can't agree more Lloyd...  same as dupes... saying worked b-4  and then having to answer when a where... just work'em  and keep rolling
>

> MY  .02    Wayne W3EA
Hi Mike

Dupes are getting to be more of a problem with the 'point and clickers'
working you again when Skimmer has the call wrong.

I've read on 3830 when a stations gets spotted wrong they get a whole
string of dupes calling - not like when someone just miscopies a call by
ear.

Best thing has always been to just work the dupe and move on, but what
if you get 10 of them right in a row :-)  73
Tom W7WHY