[CQ-Contest] Tesla Memorial HF Contest

Ward Silver hwardsil at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 09:15:39 EST 2014

I received a note about this 80 meter CW contest this weekend.

73, Ward N0AX
Editor, ARRL Contest Corral

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Tesla Memorial HF Contest" - held on March, 08/09 2014. starting at
18:00 UTC and ending at 08:00 UTC.
The competition is open to operators all over the globe.

General rules are:
Everyone works everyone on 80m band only CW; Points are: distance
between stations.

Exchange:
RST + QSO NR + QTH Locator (first four elements of grid square);
Exchange examples: 599 043 JO54, 599 065 FN12.

Categories:
Multi Op.-Single TX HP;
Single Op. HP, LP and QRP - full or limited time.

Web service software for receiving logs will be on and is one of ways
for updating logs.
Claimed scores will be published right after log submission deadline (14
March).

Check our website for rules, awarding and more details:
http://www.radiosport.org.rs/HFTeslaMemorial/

Thank you in advance for supporting this contest.

Amateur Union of Serbia
Secretary
Zvonko Colja YT1WA

www.yu1srs.org.rs