[CQ-Contest] Bounces

Gary K9GS garyk9gs at wi.rr.com
Thu Mar 6 20:53:28 EST 2014

I have been getting these too from contesting.com mailing lists. They
seem to come in groups over several days then weeks go by before
happening again.

Bill, I notice we're both Roadrunner users..I suspect that the problem
lies there somehow.

On 3/6/2014 12:01 PM, Bill Parry wrote:
> Over the last month or so I have gotten 3 messages that say that I have too
> many bounces and the robot unsubscribes me.  It is easy to resubscribe from
> the e-mail but it is kind of strange. I seem to get all of my messages
> without any problem. I have all the messages that come to me from CQ Contest
> put in a particular folder and there are virtually always several e-mails in
> the folder.  I wonder what is going on...don't have the problem with others
> like Towertalk, Writelog, etc. Just curious, if anyone else has had this
> happen to them?
>
> Bill W5VX

Gary K9GS

Greater Milwaukee DX Association: http://www.gmdxa.org