[CQ-Contest] HF Triplexers

Jim Cassidy jc_ki7y at q.com
Wed Mar 19 11:34:12 EDT 2014

I have used the Inrad triplexer and Dunestar single band filters for Field Day a couple of years ago.  The whole setup worked really well and allowed us to use all 3 bands at the same time at the 100w level.
I don't remember for sure but think the decision to use the Inrad was that Dunestar had delivery issues at the time due to many orders.

73 Jim KI7Y