[CQ-Contest] QCWA QSO Party - 1800Z, March 22 - 1800Z, March 23 2014

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Thu Mar 20 14:39:27 EDT 2014

Attention all Olde Fogeys:  Please note this "high speed, exceeding
taxing contest" which will be held this weekend!  I'm sure such a fast
paced QSO Party will keep even the most jaundiced Contest Op awake. :)

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time

p.s. for the PCP "Politically Correct Police" - it takes one "Olde
Fogey" to know one, and I freely admit to my 60+ years f**ting around
with Ham Radio.  So, if you don't like my choice of words, all I can say is
c'est le guerre
??? ?????
esto es la guerra
to je válka