[CQ-Contest] Rotors and preset controller

Ben Antanaitis - WB2RHM wb2rhm at wb2rhm.com
Wed Mar 26 16:26:18 EDT 2014

Charly,

Don't lose any sleep about your DCU-1.........  they have a DCU-3
version now, with all the 'preset' buttons and MORE..... and it costs
hundreds of dollars less than the original and can be controlled via
any DCU-1 compatible control program.   Lightning killed my DCU-1 and
I am now very happy with my DCU-3.

73,

Ben - WB2RHM/4

PS  N1MM Rotor Control Program allows me to auto-rotate my beam, by
just entering the 'target' callsign into the 'Entry' box with
keyboard or mouse-click, the DCU-3 does the rest.