[CQ-Contest] New England qso party

rob beaudoin wa1fcn at charter.net
Thu May 1 19:38:35 EDT 2014

HI Guys

             Hey I have noticed this for a few years and hoped someone

         would step up and fill a void........To the NEQP organizers
maybe you could offer a

         plaque for the 4 th call area or southeast region .....Every
area/section  has a first place plaque

          EXCEPT the 4th  call area !!!!!  Yes I have won a couple
plaques over the years, but I had to finish  first

         place low power in all USA in order to get one !    In any case
I wish NEQP continued

         success and  look forward to a quick hello to all the guys back
home........C U this weekend.

             73 BoB WA1FCN